|JuicePump™ 50kW Specs|
|Connectors||CHadeMO and CCS (Type 1)|
|Cord Length||8 ft or optional 12 ft|
|Supply Input||480 V AC 3ø, 52 kW 120 V AC 1ø, 250 W|
|Output Voltage||50 V to 500 V DC|
|Electrical Output||Up to 50 kW|
|Idle Power Consumption||60 W (Active Power)|
|Supply Frequency||60 Hz|
|IP Rating||IP65, NEMA Type 3R|
|Temperature||-35°C to 50°C (-31°F to 122°F)|
|Network Connection||4G/LTE and Gigabit Ethernet|
|RFID||RFID supported with standards: MIFARE ISO/IEC14443A/B, ISO/IEC15693, ISO/IEC18000-3, FeliCa, NFC, EMV 2.0 Optional UPT (universal payment terminal) that supports VISA, AMEX, MasterCard and Apple Pay|
|Communication Protocol||Open ADR Certified. OCPP 1.6J|
|JuiceNet Enterprise Software||Precision measurement of power, energy, voltage & current Web-based portal: set payment rates and charging hours; monitor charging status and consumption data; control station access; load balancing Driver app to monitor and pay for charging (iOS & Android) Read more on JuiceNet Enterprise datasheet|
|Weight||363.76 lbs/165 kg|
|Electrical Protection||Open ADR Certified. OCPP 1.6J|
|Dimensions||H: 78.74 in/2000 mm x W: 29.53 in / 750 mm x D: 13.0 in / 330 mm|
|Certifications||CE, cUL, UL, CHAdeMO, RCM, FCC, IC, CALeVIP|
In the package, you will receive:
A lightweight and easy to install Enel X JuicePump 50kW Charging Station, featuring:
- Two charging ports that provide universal compatibility with all EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
- An 8 ft or 12ft charging cord
- An optional universal payment terminal
Enel X JuicePump is equipped with a CCS-1 and a CHAdeMO cable and can therefore charge any EV on the market in North America. Drivers can charge their Teslas with JuicePump via a CHAdeMO adapter commonly owned and used by Tesla drivers.
With the JuiceNet smart charging platform, you can use the load balancing feature to cap your overall electricity consumption and control demand charges to reduce your energy bills. And, by controlling your load through software, you can expand your EV charging operations without expensive infrastructure upgrades.
A smart charging station is a station that is connected to the Internet and can respond to grid signals. Smart charging allows businesses to optimize charging sessions and participate in utility programs to save electricity and reduce electric bills.
By offering EV charging, you can establish your business as a forward-looking and sustainable leader. This can help attract high-value tenants, retain key employees, and increase customer spend. It also allows you to future-proof your property as both regulations and market demand converge to make EV charging a necessary amenity at commercial properties.
State Electric Company lists local incentives and rebates for the greater Michigan area here. You can search the Enel X website for further rebate eligibility in your area or follow up with your energy provider to inquire more. If you are eligible for a rebate, you will likely need to file appropriate materials with the utility or local organization providing the rebate after purchase.
Yes, Enel X JuicePump is UL Listed, which means it adheres to the highest safety standards for electric vehicle supply equipment.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund within 30 days of your purchase. Learn more about our return policy here.
We offer a 3-year limited warranty with an optional 2-year extension for the JuicePump 50kW charging station. Please note that this warranty is only valid for use under normal commercial operating conditions. Using the JuicePump 50kW outside of normal commercial operating conditions voids the commercial warranty.
Installation can be completed by trained installers and Enel X installation partners. Contact State Electric Sales to learn more.
Yes, Enel X JuicePump stations are ruggedized for indoor and outdoor installation, even in extreme weather conditions. All JuicePump stations meet NEMA Type 3R standards for durability.
Enel X JuicePump™ 50kW - Commercial
- Product Code: JuicePump-50
4G/LTE, and Ethernet-enabled smart EV charging station (DCFC station) featuring two charging ports
- Attract new customers or tenants by offering fast charging
- Drivers can charge electric vehicles up to 80% battery capacity in 30-60 minutes
- Allow drivers to easily access and pay via mobile device or optional credit card terminal
- Drivers can charge conveniently with two 8-foot cables. 12-foot long cables are available by request
- Minimize maintenance costs with a state-of-the-art liquid-cooling system
- CCS-1 and CHAdeMo compliance ensures compatibility with all EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty for commercial usage with optional 2-year extension
- Option to generate revenue with unattended payment terminal (UPT) and in-app software payment option
- Leverage the JuiceNet Enterprise software for user authentication, additional payment options, and advanced energy management and reporting